BillyGilmanFans.com

The Wildhorse Saloon (and the Riverfront show)

Reviews of Billy's concerts.

Moderators: Andrew, Edward, Jephthah, alwaysafan

Postby Amber_G » Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:18

Hey Kristen! lol, that's too funny! Awww, yeah Billy is a sweetie! :D I'm so happy for you that you got to meet him! :D Congrats! Cool, I can't wait for the pictures! :D
I remember (this doesn't have to do with FanFair), but I remember when I saw him back in Reno, NV in 2002, some girl goes "I love you William!!" and Billy goes; "It's not William, [William is only when I get introuble!]" "When I was a little boy, my Mom use to go " "William!!!!!! " and I'd go "Yes!!!" [high voice] and now it is [refering back to 2002] it is like "Yes!" [lower voice]. It was soooo funny! lol!
But, I'm glad you had a splended time seeing and meeting Billy! Thanks for your awesome review too!
:)
Warmest Regards,
Amber from Southern California.
Billy dedicated "Cryin'" to me on 3-22-02 *Reno, NV*
Went on stage with Billy 11-22-03* Warsaw, IN*
Billy dedicated "Spend Another Night" to me on 10-2-04 *Verona, NY!*
Billy G-9-28-01_3-22-02_11-22-03_10-2-04_8-9-05!_6-10-06!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amber_G
3000 Posts

Location: New Jersey, (home) Illinois, (school) Southern California (where I live)

Postby CynthiaM » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:41

Thanx SOOOO much Greg and Andrew...... :D

I can't wait to see more pictures, you both have a safe trip home, we miss ya :wink:

God Bless :)
~Cynthia
CynthiaM
750 Posts

Postby *Brookeries* » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:23

Hey Kristen that is awsome that you got to meet him!!!
I really can't wait to see those pics :wink:

~Brooke
*Brookeries*
6000 Posts

Location: Idaho....or potato state, what eva you wanna call it HAHA!

Postby BillysLover91 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:45

yea you are soo lucky that you got to meet him and take pictures. i would really like to meet him one day! And sont forget to post those pictures and tell me how to post pictures on there!! Thanks!! :lol:
^*^The One Voice that Dared to Dream, whose Music Through Heartsongs touched our hearts; The young man who is Everything and More thats Gonna Find Love!^*^
PLAY after EVERY storm!!!!
{mE}
BillysLover91
500 Posts

Postby Andrew » Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:52

Hey guys,

We're sitll working on the reviews and still wrapping up the banner project (avoid doing paperwork with rednecks if at all possible) :mrgreen: and all of it should be up on BGF soon. BillyGilman.com just put up most of our pictures, including the banners!, and we've reserved quite a few of the best for BGF in this article / news entry we're working on. More to come.

Soon! :)

Andrew

"I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned."
Andrew
Administator

Postby billys_girl_for_good » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:39

just looked at the pics, very nice! the banners look great and i bet that the fans there loved them, if only i could have made it (darn it my curse to never see billy other then my computer screen) oh well the pictures are still awsome! i bet he had fun performin, it shows in alot of them! and the suppose these fans had was so awsome, i love it!

lotsa love,
Crista
billys_girl_for_good
4000 Posts

Postby BMO1616 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:49

Those banners were awesome!!!! I still find it incredible that those huge banners that flew thousands of feet in the sky were decided by 15-17 of us in a little tiny chat room lol.
A champion is a winner,
A hero…
Someone who never gives up
Even when the going gets rough. - Mattie Stepanek
BMO1616
1000 Posts

Postby BILLYFAN » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:16

BMO1616 wrote:Those banners were awesome!!!! I still find it incredible that those huge banners that flew thousands of feet in the sky were decided by 15-17 of us in a little tiny chat room lol.

LOL

Thank you so much Andrew and Greg!!!!!!!!! :D :D
"I mean if I let out a cuss word, people look at me like I’m on drugs."- Billy Gilman
BILLYFAN
2000 Posts

Postby *Brookeries* » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:39

Awsome Iove the banners! The are Geat!

~Brooke
*Brookeries*
6000 Posts

Postby effiepearl » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:40

I really loved hearing about all the fun that everyone had. Is there still a review to come? I know that you guys are very busy, so I will be patient :? .
Well ok I will try and be patient! Patience is not my best virtue, just ask my family and they will tell you so. I will be keeping my eyes on this section for updates from a couple of my favorite people. :lol: Andrew? Greg?
I do want to thank you for all the hassles with the banners and again for all the hard work that you do, and your wonderful ideas!! :D :D :D :)

Peggy Sue
Peggy Sue
effiepearl
50 Posts

Postby alwaysafan » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:19

Lol!... Yes, we each get about a minute of free time a week to work on the review. Hopefully it will be up (with a couple of exclusive photos that we didn't give to BG.com) some time before Fan Fair 2006. :lol:
alwaysafan

Location: Southern California (aka Worlds Biggest Parking Lot)

Postby Andrew » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:03

Yes.. reviews coming and a handful of pictures. We're waiting on Greg. :mrgreen:

<ducks>

Andrew

"I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned."
Andrew
Administator

Postby *Brookeries* » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:37

Hehe awsome I can't wait to read and see more! I am sure the pics are GREAT! :wink:

~Brooke
*Brookeries*
6000 Posts

Re: The Wildhorse Saloon (and the Riverfront show)

Postby michaelbowen4 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:45

[quote="alwaysafan"]Hey from Nashville. We got to go to the famous Wildhorse Saloon last night to see a benefit show for the MDA hosted by Linda Davis. Unfortunately, I dont have time to do a big review, but it totally rocked! There were a dozen huge stars there. Aside from Linda Davis, there was Rhet Atkins, Blue County, Aaron Tippin, Deanna Carter, Josh Turner, Jessica Andrews, Richard Marx, Jeff Bates, Bryan White and Clay Davidson. The show was great. I recommend you guys go to fan fair if you ever get a chance. We are having way too much fun. Oh, there was one other person at the show. I dont remember his name. Anybody recognize [url=http://www.billygilmanfans.com/andrew/billy_wildhorse_small.jpg]this guy[/url]? He ruled. He had the audience on their feet. I heard a couple of people in front of me say "this guy isnt very good" and put their cameras away when he was introduced. By the middle of the first song, which was 'Three Words, Two Hearts, One Kiss', the cameras were back out and they were having fun with everybody else. He also sang, 'Everything and More', 'Hey Little Suzie' and 'One Voice'. Wish I had more time to do a more complete review. We'll be back later with reviews and lots of pictures.[/quote]
michaelbowen4
25 Posts

Re:

Postby michaelbowen4 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:50

[quote="nichael a! lol, that's too funny! Billy is a sweetie! :D I would like to meet him! :D Congrats! Cool, I can't wait for the pictures! :D that you send to me and hope to here from you soon have a great day :D

Warmest Regards michael
michaelbowen4
25 Posts

Previous

Return to Reviews