BillyGilmanFans.com

It's Now Or Never - Acoustic

The place for BillyGilmanFans to keep in touch!

Moderators: Andrew, Edward, Jephthah, alwaysafan

It's Now Or Never - Acoustic

Postby CandyColoredClown » Fri May 06, 2016 6:58

Ladies and Gentlemen. I have enjoyed this recording immensely. Youtube has given us a charming rendition of a delightful song, and your appreciation has been most intelligent. I congratulate you on the great success of your performance, which persuades me that you think almost as highly of the recording as I do myself.

Edit June 2nd; been working on new recordings with a nice combination between voice and guitar. In this recording, it felt alright, but I do think the vocals could be a bit more up front (technical, very difficult issue).
Nobody will storm me with reactions anyway, so I can take my time to make such adjustments.

https://youtu.be/Qa4JnxcDek8
Last edited by CandyColoredClown on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:23, edited 2 times in total.
A Candy Colored Clown They Call The Sandman..!

Thanks to Jephthah for the banner. *kiss on the cheek*

"Dare to dream because dreams can come true.. I'm living proof" - Billy G.

Who's the first Terminator in Country & Western with an emotional CPU?
CandyColoredClown
500 Posts

Re: It's Now Or Never - Acoustic

Postby michaelbowen4 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:54

Michael bowen wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen. I have enjoyed this recording immensely. Youtube has given us a charming rendition of a delightful song, and your appreciation has been most intelligent. I congratulate you on the great success of your performance, which persuades me that you think almost as highly of the recording as I do myself.

Edit oct 4th; been working on new recordings with a nice combination between voice and guitar. In this recording, it felt alright, but I do think the vocals could be a bit more up front (technical, very difficult issue).
Nobody will storm me with reactions anyway, so I can take my time to make such adjustments.

[url]https://www.youtube.com
michaelbowen4
25 Posts

Postby CandyColoredClown » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:28

I've been working on (it) and re-recording it, think this is a nice result. At some point I decided to slow down just a little bit, while also adding a bit of effect to the word "hold".
It will be added to my upcoming CD. You will hardly find artists more economically efficient. ;)

CandyColoredClown
500 Posts

Postby michaelbowen4 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:14

[quote="michaelbowen4"][quote="Michael bowen"]Ladies and Gentlemen. I have enjoyed this recording immensely. Youtube has given us a charming rendition of a delightful song, and your appreciation has been most intelligent. I congratulate you on the great success of your performance, which persuades me that you think almost as highly of the recording as I do myself.

Edit oct 4th; been working on new recordings with a nice combination between voice and guitar. In this recording, it felt alright, but I do think the vocals could be a bit more up front (technical, very difficult issue).

[url]https://www.youtube.com[quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
michaelbowen4
25 Posts

Postby CandyColoredClown » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:12

Michael bowen wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen. I have enjoyed this recording immensely. Youtube has given us a charming rendition of a delightful song, and your appreciation has been most intelligent. I congratulate you on the great success of your performance, which persuades me that you think almost as highly of the recording as I do myself.

[url]https://www.youtube.com

Your input was very helpful, as always.. :)

CandyColoredClown
500 Posts

Return to Friends